Make an HTML WordPress sitemap in 1 minute
WordPress Sitemap is always a necessary thing for a blog.There are a lot of ways to make a nice Sitemap for your WordPress blog, but today I will share a nice and simple plugin that will help you all along the bogus coding process.
- So go to your WordPress Admin Panel and click on Plugins > Add New and then search for WP HTML Sitemap
- Install the plugin and configure it following the images below.
- More Notes
General sitemap options.
Section display options.
Example sitemap publisehd as a post.
Example sitemap published as a page.
Example sitemap published as a post.
WP HTML Sitemap generates an HTML sitemap that is readable/crawlable by search engines and is always up to date.
- Include or exclude certain specified Sections
- Customize Sections order
- Integration with WP e-Commerce plugin
- Integration with bbPress plugin
- Sitemap as Page or Post
- Sitemap dynamically generated
- Works with default settings
- Easy to customize
- CSS tags for easy style customization