- Windows is more common world wide than any other OS
- It has always been a piece of cake for hackers, and allowed the cyber world to intrude in it.
The Kaspersky Lab view
- Overall, the enhancements presented in Windows 8 make this system more secure against existing threats, and make it easier for security vendors to track down and block new malicious code.
- New metro-style apps can be automatically reinstalled from the app store if they are infected, but a third-party solution is still needed to check software for malicious infections. Kaspersky Lab’s product supports this functionality in full.
- The new ELAM system, along with support for the Trusted Platform Module, provides better protection from complex malware by granting security software vendors early access to the system during startup and allowing them to check core system components.
- Further enhancements in the system reduce the possibility of infection by existing malware.
- New malicious code is blocked to some extent by the enhanced Windows Defender, but it still provides only basic protection.
- Fast speed, no slow glitches.
- Working with different applications never makes you feel buggy or slow.
Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
You can download the Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 First Antivirus for Windows 8 Consumer Preview right now.The good thing about Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 is it is a 90 Days Free trial, which is unbelievable, who gives a 3 month trial ? Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 Team always considers their end users first.
DOWNLOAD Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
Still on Windows 7 ?
Know more about Win 7 supported Kaspersky Internet Security 2012